The King Street Market: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Rain date: September 18
United Methodist Church
108 King Avenue, Johnstown, CO 80534
Guidelines for vendors:
- Set up will begin at 7:00 am on Saturday.
- Craft show runs from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. You are expected to have your booth open from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. YOU ARE EXPECTED TO REMAIN AT THE SHOW FOR THIS DURATION OF TIME! Vendors will NOT be permitted to BEGIN setting up their booth after 8:30 am! If vendors have not begun setting up before 8:30 am, they will forfeit their booth, and booth fee will not be refunded.
- The event will be held on the south lawn of the Methodist Church (see map).
- WiFi will be available.
- Coverings for sun/rain, if desired, will be the responsibility of the vendor.
- Electricity will not be available.
- All spaces will be reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis, from the date that we receive your payment for the space.
- Please be sure your display is within the parameters of your booth space. Vendor spaces will be clearly marked (with flags).
- Lunch will be available for purchase. This lunch is, of course, open to vendors and guests alike. Or…feel free to bring your own lunch.
- Please clean up after yourself using the trash cans provided.
- Indoor restrooms will be available for use, along with a water fountain.
- Admission to the craft show is free.
- Vendor fees must be paid in advance. Booths cannot be reserved without payment, so please be sure you include your booth fee with your registration form. (see below for form) Please make checks payable to “United Methodist Church”, with “The King Street Market” on the memo line.
- Please be specific when completing “Type of Goods” on the registration form. We try to arrange tables so that similar vendors aren’t adjacent to one another. If you are affiliated with a direct-sales company, please indicate the company name and the type of goods you are selling. Because we are a small community, we ask that only one distributor per direct-sales company is selling company products at our craft show, therefore, it will be on a first paid, first served basis.
- Tax liability is the responsibility of each vendor. Refer to this link: Special Event License
Thank you so much for being a part of this craft show!
If you have any questions, you may contact either of us:
Nicole Hill firstname.lastname@example.org (970) 381-3945