This fall our goal is to Be The Church in all places. God has a plan to help us all get through the challenges many are facing, and no small part of that plan is for God’s people to be, well, God’s people! So together we will take up the challenge and find the somethings we can do to make things a little better around us.
So, are you ready to Be The Church!
Be the church honey hunt
This September Buzz Around & Share Some Love
What kind of bee are you? 6 Drone, 8 Worker, 10 Queen
- Pray a “Thank You Prayer” for 5 mornings in a row.
- Read a full book of the Bible (or two/three)
- Reflect one night on something hard that happened. Where was God in it?
- Sing a song of praise, outloud! (Maybe in the shower)
- Leave a random gift on a neighbors doorstep.
- Reach out to someone you haven’t talked to in a while.
- Pick a random person from your contact list each day and pray for them.
- Do a random act of kindness for a stranger.
- Take a nap or spend some time doing something you love.
- Admire a Sunrise/Sunset.
- Get some exercise and/or time outside each day.
- Remind yourself daily that you are made in God’s image and that is the most important thing about you.